Saturday, November 18, 2006

So I Believe | 所以我相信

Yeah! Yippee! A’levels officially over!!! Oh my… Finally, after a few months of struggle, it has finally ended… for me at least. Though to be honest I struggle a month for A’s and 3 weeks for prelims… Erm… What a idiotic slacker… Not looking forward to the release of results next year… Bound to get some shity results… Haix… No point thinking of it now. Oh ya… To all those still have A’levels exam, Best of luck! The End is drawing near =p

Okie! Time to get my lazy bum out of my house and find a job to occupy myself for the next 4 months! Oh my goodness… Dunnoe where to start though… Ai ya…Hehex…

人生的每一点每一滴都值得记得,值得怀念。。。你都记得吗?几时做了某些实事?曾经有过什么美好的回忆?第一次吃了什么美食?都记得吗?如果我说我还记得一清二楚,你们相信吗?或许我只剩下以前美好的回忆,所以不可不记。。。不能天长地久,只羡曾经拥有。。。
我的心情:

我知道的每阵风吹着吹着就停息
也知道每朵云飘着飘着就散去
but I believe, but I believe
因为我们我们有缘分

我相信我和你一定会有结局
任时光再侵袭拥抱一样坚定
这世界有太多会消逝的美丽
但你是你 so i believe
但你是你所以我相信so i believe

就像是每条河总会流到海里去
你知道我的心也只愿意奔向你
我说爱你就是爱你这是真理永远别怀疑

真心会给人力气,穿越过所有的距离,带领我们走进永远里

Perhaps on many occasions in my life, I wish I could be wrong. Being right all the times have its own joy… but if one day things which you do not want to happen chose to go the way you have predicted, what will you do? I have always thought that I am a very pessimistic person, but recently I found out that I am actually rather optimistic about life. Too optimistic in fact, to the extent of letting myself go through all of this willingly… And it ends like that… What the hell…Going through the process again for the dunnoe how many times… Hahax… The irony of life: Shouldn’t do it, but chose to do so…

Let fate decide… for me… So I Believe…